Friday, December 11, 2009

Follow Friday

So last week I missed my follow friday blog, as I was stuck in rural Alberta in a snow storm with dial up... yeah I know "do I want some cheese with that whine?"...

This week I thought people might be looking for practical organizational advice - unless you are one of those people who finished your Christmas preparations in August.  My friend Christa Wagner is a professional organizer, and a fantasticly upbeat outgoing lady.   Her most recent blog is about Holiday Organizing for Practical User - particularly relevant to those of us who have left most everything to the last minute. 

Christa is a busy lady, who blogs almost daily with practical tips & advice for us busy people trying to organize our homes, lives and meals.   And if you need more than just advice check out her Savvy Solutions website.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the blog mention. I think everyone needs a little help this time of year. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete