Friday, November 20, 2009

Follow Friday


The November rain seems to be getting to me more than  usual these days, and I woke up with a headache.  So today's blog follow friday will be all about the escapism blog. 

I love the pop culture analysis at mamapop.com and snarky comments about silly reality stars or strangely dressed celebrities.    Run by and contributed to by a great group of parents. Somehow their analysis and comments seem to hit home more for me than lets say some other bitter bitchy gossips - can you say Perez 'get a life'.  These are people who love pop culture. Plus I never really feel that they cross the line into what isn't really my business.    For those on twitter you must follow their updates @mamapop.

Plus you have to LOVE any sight that has herbadmother.com as a contributor.  I will follow that bloggess to the ends of the earth.  She gives her take on motherhood and life with her usual biting humour intact.  Be warned this one is not for the faint of heart.   She always lays it out there with honesty and if it too hard for you to read... well that would be your problem.  @herbadmother on twitter.

1 comment: